‘A Fresh Approach’
Our customers can expect the highest standards of service and craftsmanship on every job, whether we’re refurbishing a suite of offices, revamping a customers break-out area or replacing a roof or walkway with the latest liquid plastic water proofing system. Our reputation for distinctive work and unparalleled quality coupled with our quality and value assurance scheme allows our customers peace of mind safe in the knowledge that their works will be completed on time, on budget and exceed their expectations.
We enjoy working with clients, forging lasting relationships that are relied upon and trusted. We maintain regular communication with all our clients and whether it is to discuss a particular project, amend their requirements or simply have a quick coffee and a catch up our clients are always welcome to visit us at our offices in Welwyn Garden City (Hertfordshire).
In addition to our in-house service provision, we have access to a wide selection of trusted independent specialists such as architects, designers and structural engineers and can manage any project from conception to completion.
To assure our customers of our commitment to safe works as well as providing excellent service and superior workmanship we are members of CHAS, Safe 4 Site and Contractor Plus and are annually audited to achieve ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001 accreditations. Rest assured, your in safe hands.
Many of the country’s premier property managing agents choose Jardak for their building and maintenance requirements
- All works carried out by suitably qualified tradespeople
- To be suitably uniformed, polite and conscientious to our clients and their neighbours
- To always keep appointments
- To always arrive onsite at previously agreed times
- To keep our clients updated throughout all works
- To provide an open door at our offices for clients to visit anytime (we make nice coffee!)
- To finish the job – 100%!
- To work tidy and safely